Learn more about us
We envision a community where all residents have the opportunity to a high quality of life.
To work together with the community and stakeholders in providing a proper foundation for youth and the community at large with the aim of developing their skills and education, providing material support and leadership to improve the quality of life.
- • Providing in the needs of empowerment of all people working with children in need through skills development programs
- • To raise funds to provide the necessary services
- • To mobilise the community to support the organisation through donations, volunteers, funding products, etc.
- • To network and coordinate with other CBOs/NPOs
- • To improve the quality of life of all people living with HIV/AIDS
- • Promoting the rights of the infected and affected by HIV/AIDS according to their needs and rights
- • Seeks ways to provide every HIV/AIDS with the opportunity to grow and develop to his /her maximum potential
- • Providing support for each other on issues arising as family who have an understanding and experience to the infected and affected
- • Ensuring that our patients are accommodating at an appropriate learning centre
- • Educating families, friends and the community at large on patients issues thereby promoting social integrating of our patients
- • To increase health awareness by engaging community members through workshops and community dialogues.
- • To facilitate accessibility of information to empower the under privileged.
- • To coordinate and facilitate rapid implementation of gender based violence programs.
- • To provide integrated social crime prevention to all persons at risk and in conflict with the law ensuring social protection and provide diversion programs
- • Coordination and facilitation of Drugs and Substance abuse services.
- • Conducting on going monitoring and evaluation, on monitoring the quality of service delivery.
- • Listening to and learning from our community.
- • Addressing the root causes of community problems and mobilize resources for the common good.
- • Strive for equity and focus primarily, but not exclusively, on people who are vulnerable.
- • Practice and champion inclusiveness in our community.
- • Honour diverse strengths, needs, voices, and backgrounds of all members of our community
- • Serving as stewards for our community investments and honor the charitable intentions of our donors to meet current and future community needs.
- • We aspire to live to the highest standards of personal honesty and behaviour; we never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interests of the community of Mabopane, Winterveldt and Garankuwa.
Do You Have Any Questions?
You can hire a paper writer to complete your papers in case you are short of time. There are many companies that offer various deadline options, ranging between three hours and up the 21-day period. The best way to plan your work is in advance, and only be charged a cost. In the event that you require the work to be done earlier, research paper writing service you may opt to pay a larger fee. For people who need their papers quickly and require the paper to be top-quality within a short timeframe, PaperWriter will perform well.